Home

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Row Counter Bracelet

Yesterday, I was reading the posts on one of my Yahoo Groups. Someone asked about using row counter bracelets. I have never used one but I have seen them on other blogs and internet company sites. The retail price on the bracelets is about $10. Well, I decided that I could make one. After all I do have lots of beads from making stitch markers. Today I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased the cording, crimps, and lobster claw clasps. Presto, change-o, here is a Row Counter Bracelet!

I'll have to make more for some friends. How about one for a door prize for the knitting guild (with matching stitch markers, of course!)?


BTW, I decided the sleeves on my Perfect Tee Sweater are too big. So...rippit, rippit.

1 comment:

Lil Knitter said...

I have seen these but I've tried one..do they work well? If so, they would definitely make great gifts.
Hugs!