Home

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cancun Tee



Or why can't I finish what I start?

This is the front of the Cancun Tee I am working on. I have completed the front, back and 2 sleeves. So what is the problem? Why haven't I seamed it up and crocheted the edging? (It has been done for a month.) I don't know. I think it has to do with handsewing. Knitting is great but then you have to sew it up by hand. I have always considered sewing by hand a four-letter word. If I can't sew it on the machine, I just don't sew it. Well I don't have any tiny elves that come and do the finishing work on garments, so I guess I will have to bite the bullet and do it myself.

Onto other Knitting news

I am through with the Mid-Month Dishcloth KAL. I still need to weave in the ends. (More sewing by hand). It turned out real pretty. I will post a picture on my next update.

No comments: