Home

Friday, August 04, 2006

Mother Bear Project

Here it is: My first teddy bear for the Mother Bear Project. My favorite LYS sponsors a local chapter. Now I need to turn it in. Also, I have another on needles.

Pattern: The Mother Bear Project

Yarn: Worsted Weight Acrylic

Needles: 7US

The LYS sponsors a teddy bear sit n knit on Thursday nights. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go last night. Sometime during the last week, one of my kids turned off the freezer in the garage. I noticed it yesterday. Everything was ruined and the smell. Ugh. I spent all day cleaning out the spoiled food and scrubbing out the freezer. With all the heat and humidity, I was too tried and sweaty to go anywhere.

On a lighter note, school starts Monday. My baby starts kindergarten. This will be the first time I won't have a child home all day in nearly 14 years. More time to knit!

No comments: