Home

Monday, August 07, 2006

New Things

New Knitting

I have finished a couple of dishcloths this weekend. The Bee Stitch Cloth turned out very nice. The picture really doesn't do it justice.



This dishcloth is for the Monthly Dishcloth KAL. Do you see where I messed up?
I ran out of yarn with 3 rows and the bind off to go. I didn't have any more of the light blue, so I used a blue variegated from my stash.


Pattern: Lighthouse Dishcloth
Source: Monthly Dishcloth KAL
Yarn: Lily Sugar'N Cream
Color: Lt. Blue
Needles: US7




New Year

Well it is official. The new school year has begun. The three older children have school today. My little girl starts Wednesday. The eight year old doesn't want to go. He'll get over it.


2 comments:

E to the M said...

I think that running out of yarn was a blessing in disguise, it looks like the lighthouse is sitting above water!

Carol said...

I agree. I think it looks great.