Home

Monday, August 13, 2007

Memphis Stitch N Pitch

Well, Memphis has a triple A ball club, but no Stitch N Pitch day. That's okay, I take my knitting everywhere and declared last Saturday night a stitch n pitch event.

I completed about half of a mitered square for a mitered square afghan from sock yarn. The Heathen Housewife has a tutorial on her blog. I almost have enough squares for the foundation row. Pictures of that to come.


Back to the ballgame. Here is my family at the game. My husband is watching the game and the 14 year old hates to have his picture taken. See the surly look?

It was Elvis Night. We were serenaded with Elvis tunes during the game.



Afterwards, there was a fireworks display during an Elvis concert. Our team the Redbirds won the game and we had a great time, but my goodness, it was hot!!

No comments: