Home

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New books

Who has time to clean house and do laundry? I'm going to blame the Japanese craft books. I have started crocheting again. As long as I don't overdo, it doesn't seem to hurt the arthritis in my hands.




This is one of my new purchases. Of course, it is not new but vintage. Unfortunately it doesn't have charts, but there are great patterns.


I looked at this book for a long time before I purchased it. I almost waited too long. But thank goodness, I was able to find a copy from my favorite etsy dealer. The patterns are in Japanese but all are charted. The book is full of hats and bags. I see more WIP's in my future.

This is my last new book: a Japanese sewing book. It is full of tote bags, book bags, pencil cases, makeup bags, etc. It's time to dust off the sewing machine and get my sewing mojo back!! All the books have detailed diagrams. I think it won't be too hard to follow.


No comments: