Home

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pommel (Sheep)

This is the new critter that I just finished. What does it look like to you? My DH said it was a cow, one son said that it was Snoopy. It is a SHEEP! I saw this on Tammy's kleine Seite blog back in December. Unfortunately the instructions were here in German. Thankfully it has been translated to English. See this blog here.


This was mainly made with scraps leftover from other projects on US 3 needles. I put a ribbon around his neck, but he needs a scarf.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, your sheep and my blanket would mae a cute pair!!! thanks for the comment--kv

Toni said...

Aw! How cute! And definitely a sheep. :)

Anonymous said...

That is most definitely a sheep! And a cute one at that! Thanks for linking to the pattern!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!!

Bean Counting Knitter said...

Bahhhhh I love it. Are you ready to count beans tomorrow?

http://beancountingknitter.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

OMG, love love love the sheepy :D
-Lindsey
(comment train)

zenren said...

Aww he's a cute little sheep! I love it.
(ravelry comment train - zenren)

Amber said...

Love the sheep! Too cute!

Carrie said...

He is too sweet!