Home

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Wow, I actually have been tagged by Toni.

The Rules:

Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I was running after 3 kids. My baby was 3 months old. And the oldest child was playing T-ball at church.

2. 5 things on my to-do list today?
  • Laundry - with 4 kids, I do laundry every day.
  • Cook - they get hungry too.
  • Cut out a skirt.
  • Clean the downstairs bathroom - with 3 boys it never ends.
  • KNIT

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Everything that's bad for you.

4. Places I’ve lived:

I have always lived in the Memphis Metro Area.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Have a maid
  • See the Grand Canyon
  • Go on a cruise
  • Have my own craft room
  • Knit, of course

I live such a boring life.

Now to tag others:

Carole

Polly

Jane

Nan

Dorothy

Earthchick

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

OH, see the Grand Canyon even if you don't become a billionaire. It's amazing!