Home

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Clue #3

My day started off terrible. My #3 son locked the filing cabinet. Fortunately, my husband found a key that would open it. This was after I searched the house for hours looking for my set of keys. (They should have been in my desk drawer. Obviously one of the children moved them.) After all this, I decided to knit and finished clue #3 for the Knitting Delight KAL. It is beginning to have a definite pattern. Now onto Clue #4.



Tomorrow has to be better.

3 comments:

Die Fadenwirkerin said...

Hello Angie, thanks for your comment about my FF. Your FF is very nice, too. And more filigree than mine! And i see, that you habe the same "problems" with your children than I. *lol* It's the same everywhere.

Greetings Jule

Toni said...

You are a brave, brave woman. When I have a bad day, I have to steer clear of any lace--I'd probably end up throwing it in the blender out of sheer frustration.

It is looking lovely!

Dorothy said...

Beautiful lace!

Isn't it funny the way kids always take what you need the most?

Thanks for the recommendations on my blog for alternatives to that other Mystery Lace thing!