Home

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

First Finished Objects of 2008

In between starting the new tax season and caring for a sick child and DH, I have been finishing some UFO's & here are the completed items.



This baby blanket is for a friend in my Sunday School Class. She had a little girl in November. I am a little late with the present.



Pattern:Heaven Blanket

Source: Plymouth Yarns

Yarn: Heaven

Color: #13, Mint Green

Needle Size: US 15

Pattern Modification: I used 4 1/2 balls of yarn and worked the increases to 80 stitches before starting the decreases. Also, I didn't use a YO for the increases, but used the increase used in the no holes dishcloth duo pattern.


This is a new snowflake dishcloth. I ruined two dishcloths on New Years Eve while cleaning my stove. I know, what a way to spend the evening! But with 4 kids, we don't go out much.


Pattern: Snowflake Dishcloth

Source: Knit Dishcloth Pattern Corner

Yarn: Peaches N Creme

Color: White

Needles: US 7

Now to go and finish more UFO's!

No comments: