Home

Friday, November 09, 2007

Updates

Has it really been 3 months since I posted anything? My apologies. I have no excuse except I have been knitting and not blogging. Mostly starting projects and not finishing them. I have way too many UFO's!! Then today I set up my profile on Ravelry. Something else to play with!!

On to knitting: I completed the Perfect Tee. But, I decided it looked like a tent on me. So, I ripped it up. I am up to knitting the second sleeve. Only a few more inches, then the dreaded seaming up. I may get to wear it next spring, since it is already November.

My bad! I didn't re-skein the yarn and give it a bath, etc., etc. (as instructed in Knitting Daily). There doesn't seem to be a lot of memory in the yarn. But it is cotton yarn: Plymouth's Fantasy Naturale. Maybe that makes a difference.

I had started the Lizard Ridge Afghan from Knitty, but I didn't like how the short rows were working, so I scrapped that project. Be on the look out for my solution to 20 single balls of Noro Kureyon Yarns.

No comments: